2022 Retirement Planning Seminar
Each year, RPB hosts a retirement planning seminar to help our participants stay on track for the retirement they want. We encourage participants—and their partners—to begin attending as early in their career as they’d like. Many participants attend more than once to hear from our changing panel of experts.
This year's seminar will be held in Miami, November 6-8, 2022. Tickets are $154 per person. Click here to register.
We're excited to meet in person again! Please be assured that we're monitoring Covid conditions and we'll inform you of our safety and health precautions as we get closer to the event.
Watch the video below from a prior seminar and or click our "Agenda" tab to see the tentative schedule for this year.
Video: RPB’s Retirement Planning Seminar
At the seminar, you’ll learn about:
- How to manage your RPB account after you retire.
- Retirement planning strategies from money management experts.
- The Social Security and Medicare benefits you’re entitled to, and when to take them.
- Navigating the lifestyle and psychological aspects of retirement.
- Dealing with market volatility in your portfolio.
- Negotiating with your employer.
As a rabbi 12-15 years out from retirement, attending the RPB Retirement Seminar opened my eyes, provided excellent resources, and jump started important conversations between my wife and I that will help ensure a smoother transition financially and personally